Monday, June 14, 2010

Days 5-7

I know, I know, I'm supposed to post every day. Naughty Carole. I was terribly busy over the weekend and didn't have a chance to post, but I still managed to follow through with all the diet and exercise.

Day one off carbs was horrible, I must say. I was tired, grumpy, and cranky at everybody and the temptation to cheat was strong, but I held out. So last night I went grocery shopping and got lots of protein rich, carb-free options to choose from. As a result, today has been better and I roasted a delicious chicken for dinner plus a ton of asparagus. Planning for the no-carb phase is a must. As they say, failing to plan is planning to fail.

The new pyramid workout is a killer but I proudly completed the whole thing in about 15 minutes and felt like I could have gone another round, which is completely amazing. The improvements in my body continue, but I have decided to only weigh myself once a week so I don't make myself crazy. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment